JEANNEAU SUN ODYSSEY 30i
- Name: “Beagle”
- Dimension: 8.99 m x 3.30 m x 1.75 m
- Build: 2009
- Engine: Yanmar 21HP
- Sail area: 43 m2, New Genoa 2016
- Sleeps: 4 + 1
A comfortable sailing yacht with excellent sailing properties, comfortable and seaworthy. A spacious and inviting yacht with a pretty sheltered cockpit, lazy bag and furling Genoa.
The Jeanneau SO 30i features a steering wheel in the spacious cockpit. Because the throttle is on the steering position you can stay put during maneuvering on the engine and keeps a good overview at all time.
The “Beagle” offers two spacious cabins including the rear has a cross bed giving you extra space and sufficient length. Could possibly be used the by the bank to starboard as extra sleeping place.
By default, the yacht with full tanks and beds. A sleeping bag is so not necessary.
Charterprice in euro including VAT, all risk Insurance and use off gas. Safety deposit to be paid at base in cash or credit card.
- Endcleaning € 75,-
- Bed linnen included
- Week: Friday 16.00h till Friday 10.00h
- Weekend: Friday 15.00h till Monday 10.00h 60% from Weekprice
- Midweek: Monday 14.00h till Friday 10.00h 55% from Weekprice
- Daycharter: 9.00h till 17.30h
- 11 Days: Monday 16.00h till Friday 10.00h 130% from Weekprice
For more information call or email: email@example.com of 06-21526278